Monday, January 21, 2008

Stock Market Crash and Me

It was a Chilly morning.Wifey asked me to hurry up and drop her 4 her training. My thoughts were fixed on how would i recover the 26000 loss in the stock market on friday..."Jaldi Karo"....and i was shaken...
I hurriedly got up and got ready...
Reached office in a hurry to beat the parking rush...reached just in time to get a parking...
Heard a few ppl discussing the reliance power IPO subsrciption levels in the lift..had avery good feeling that i applied in time....
reached my seat...powered my laptop...n the there it was....the losses had increased to 34000..could not muster the courage to sell....discussed it with a frnd...said forget it...n then there it was....i was having ..n news flashed that Sensex had dropped a whopping 1200 points....a sense of fear ran through my spine...and the constant question...how much i must be losing now..and i sense of regret..why did i not selll it earlier...

by the time markets closed...i was lsoing 60000...

A bad day @ office indeed!!!

No comments: